Who Is Fortune Teller On Masked Singer? Season 8 of The Masked Singer on ABC is already underway, and the show continues to feature well-known singers performing in disguise.
In the most recent episode, viewers were taken aback by the spontaneous singing of two unmasked celebrities after being eliminated from the competition.
One of the characters to fail at the third episode hurdle was the mysterious Fortune Teller; however, it was never revealed who was hiding behind the mask.
Who Is Fortune Teller On Masked Singer?
Ultimately, it was determined that the fortune teller was the Shark Tank star, Daymond John, even though Damon Dash and Ray J were also suggested as possible candidates.
Ken Jeong was the only judge who ever made an accurate estimate, and he will be much missed. As a personal friend of the millionaire and creator of the FUBU clothing business, Daymond told Nick Cannon, “It is such an honour to be here.”
Garfield Daymond John is an American entrepreneur, investor, and media figure.
Aside from his role as founder, president, and CEO of FUBU, he is well-known for his appearance as an investment on the ABC reality show Shark Tank.
John is the founder of the New York City-based company The Shark Group.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- Is Kevin Costner Leaving Yellowstone? - February 8, 2024
- Was Kim Petras Born Male | Is Kim Petras Transgender? - February 8, 2024
- Napoleon Movie Release Date, Cast - February 8, 2024
- Is Ruby Gillman Teenage Kraken streaming on Disney+? - February 7, 2024
- American Horror Stories Season 3 Release Date 2023 - February 7, 2024