Return To Player Chapter 111 Release Date: In the pages that follow, it becomes clear that Elise’s awakening is the moment when Mamajack’s Divinity completely takes over her mind. But because her memories are still scattered, she doesn’t know how to use this new power well. If she doesn’t learn to control her abilities, she could turn into a Mid-level Divinity monster, which is something not even Mamajack could have seen coming.
Even though Lee Minah flies at 400 km/h, it’s hard for her to keep up with Elise’s lightning-fast speed. Lee Minah doesn’t realise anyone else is changing until she hears Elise’s voice echoing across the sky. As Elise gets closer to fully waking up, her abilities go beyond physical strength, and she starts to say out loud what she’s thinking.
The man turns to Oppa and starts asking him a lot of questions. He wants to know where they are, how long it will be until they get to their destination, and if the trip will be worth it. Oppa tells the man that they are almost there and that this is the only way for them to solve their problem.
When Oppa asks Yidhra how she is doing, she tells him it will take a while because she is trying to open a new gate. In order to pass the time, Oppa asks Elise who she is. Elise says that she is a player, but Oppa is confused and asks how she could be the lover of a constellation. Elise tells him that she is not the constellation’s lover, but rather his “avatar.”
As the questions keep coming, Elise starts to lose her cool, and all of a sudden she attacks Oppa. During this fight, Oppa realises that Elise has Supersense, which is a skill that only Lynn has. Even though Oppa knows that multiple attacks with different patterns could possibly take her down, he decides to use fluid movements instead to make the battle less intense.
Oppa tries to hurt Elise’s legs so she can’t change, but she easily avoids his attack and jumps into the air. Oppa quickly realises that Elise is much stronger than he thought, and that he may not be strong enough to beat her at the moment.
Return To Player Chapter 111 Release Date
The next chapter of Return to Player is going to come out on March 20, 2023.
- EST: 6:09 PM on March 20, 2023
- PST: 3:09 PM on March 20, 2023
- CST: 5:09 PM on March 20, 2023
- JST: 10:09 AM on March 21, 2023
- GMT: 10:09 PM on March 20, 2023
- IST: 4:39 AM on March 21, 2023
- PKST: 4:09 AM on March 21, 2023
- CET: 1:09 AM on March 21, 2023
- ACD: 11:39 AM on March 21, 2023
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- John Wick Chapter 4 – Streaming Options and Exciting Insights - April 2, 2023
- Evil Dead Rise Streaming Availability - April 2, 2023
- Tokyo Revengers Season 3 Release Date - April 2, 2023
- BTS regains Top Spot in Star Brand Reputation Index - April 2, 2023
- Is Rihanna the CEO of Fenty Beauty? - April 2, 2023