FBI: International Season 2 Episode 20 is scheduled to air on CBS on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, at 9 pm ET (tentative time). After a brief two-week hiatus, the show is back with an exciting new episode that has fans eagerly waiting.
Investigating a Bank Heist in Switzerland
In the upcoming episode titled “A Tradition of Secrets,” the team is called to investigate a massive bank heist in Switzerland. The heist is believed to have been conducted by a cybersecurity expert, and it’s up to the team to track down the fugitive. Meanwhile, Smitty’s loyalty is put to the test, forcing him to make a crucial decision that could change his life forever.
FBI: International Season 2 Episode 20 Plot
FBI: International follows the adventures of special agents tasked with fighting crime and terrorism abroad. The show explores their various challenges as they work to separate their personal lives from their professional duties.
FBI: International Season 2 Episode 20 Cast
- Luke Kleintank as Supervisory Special Agent Scott Forrester
- Heida Reed as Special Agent Jamie Kellett
- Carter Redwood as Special Agent Andre Raines
- Vinessa Vidotto as Special Agent Cameron Vo
- Eva-Jane Willis as Europol Agent Megan ‘Smitty’ Garretson
- Candice Coke as Anne-Marie Morand
- Greg Hovanessian as Damian Powell
Don’t Miss the New Episode
Don’t forget to catch the exciting new episode of FBI: International Season 2 on CBS on Tuesday, May 9, 2023. As the show continues to garner positive reviews and strong viewership, fans can look forward to more thrilling episodes to come.