Quantum Leap Season 1 Episode 8: The prior episode focused nearly exclusively on the congresswoman, and the conspiracy she was involved in that went nowhere. Martinez is now playing the role of an Evil Leaper.
Some of the time travel elements are interesting, despite Ian’s gaslighting by suggesting that they may have been the ones who set in motion the circumstances that ultimately led to Martinez’s transformation into the Evil Leaper.
Some of the time-traveling whimsy is appealing to me. Since the program doesn’t seem interested in exploring the multiple subplots it introduces, I have a hunch that this, too, will be cut. Just how precise is Ziggy’s quantum premonition? When do quantum predictions actually work?
Similar speculations may be made about Martinez, who may actually be from the Project’s long-term future.
That’s some serious time travel, but it feels like an afterthought, and the show hasn’t demonstrated much aptitude for exploring plot points introduced as an afterthought. It is recommended, however, that you discard them.
Part of the issue is that the show is going too fast. Even though it happened in the pilot episode of the original series, Sam also got in touch with one of his parents.
In this light, Ben’s timing in the sixth episode, when he does it, is not particularly spectacular. But Bakula has the skill to make the excruciating pain credible.
Unlike Lee, she sees the big picture. Personally, I preferred Al over Addison. The Addison crowd, I apologize.
Quantum Leap Season 1 Episode 8 Release Date
There will be a new episode of Quantum Leap airing on October 7, 2022, at 10:00 am E.T., making it the eighth installment of the series overall.
Quantum Leap Season 1 Episode 8 Preview
Ben assumes the identity of a 16-year-old male and finds himself among a band of outcast youths on the run; he depends on his motivation to take him and Addison to safety, which ultimately leads to a shocking revelation as a significant portion of his memories return.
Quantum Leap Season 1 Episode 8 Cast
- Raymond Lee as Dr. Benjamin ‘Ben’ Song
- Caitlin Bassett as Addison Augustine
- Mason Alexander Park as Ian Wright
- Nanrisa Lee as Jenn Chou
- Ernie Hudson as Herbert ‘Magic’ Williams
- Ciara Riley Wilson as Leah Valencia
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- Shiny Happy People: Duggar Family Secrets - June 3, 2023
- Elliot Page’s Journey of Self-Discovery: A Look into His Upcoming Memoir ‘Pageboy’ - June 3, 2023
- Does The Boogeyman Have Post-Credits Scene? Where to Watch, Cast And Monster - June 2, 2023
- Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Age Difference - May 31, 2023
- Age Difference Between Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart - May 31, 2023