Is Marsha Warfield Going To Come Back To The Show “Night Court”? Over 30 years after the original series completed its nine-season run, NBC aired a new installment of Night Court on Tuesday (January 17) night, and at least one original cast member was there to enjoy it.
Is Marsha Warfield Going To Come Back To The Show “Night Court”?
Bailiff Rosalind “Roz” Russell from the original series, Marsha Warfield, took to TikTok to express her excitement at John Larroquette’s return to the role of Dan Fielding, a former assistant district attorney who is now a public defender in Abby’s (Melissa Rauch) court in the revival.
The veteran actress missed the Night Court debut because she performed at the Comedy Cellar in Las Vegas on Tuesday night. She previously appeared in six episodes of the Fox procedural 9-1-1 as Hen’s mother.
In his remarks at this week’s TCA Winter Press Tour, Night Court resurrection executive producer Dan Rubin raised the prospect of recurring guest stars from the original series. He was wary of how to approach this, however, lest it detracts from the fresh faces in the story.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- The Bad Batch Season 2 Episode 14 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Tipping Point) (Disney+) - March 22, 2023
- Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 2 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Chelsea) (Apple TV+) - March 22, 2023
- Sarah Snook Is Pregnant – Expecting First Child With Husband Dave Lawson - March 21, 2023
- What Pokemon Can Be Ditto? - March 21, 2023
- Where is Gul Dukat Imprisoned? A Deep Dive into the Iconic Star Trek Villain’s Fate - March 21, 2023