How Many Episodes Are You Season 4 Part 2? On March 9, the last episodes of You season 4 will be added to Netflix, and everyone can’t wait to see how the season ends. We expect the fourth season of the thriller show to end with a bang, just like the other seasons have. But before you start watching You season 4 part 2 all at once, we want to tell you how many episodes are in the last part, what they are called, and how long.
Part 1 ends when Joe finds out who the Eat the Rich killer was, and it was the last person he thought it would be. When Joe finds out who the killer is, he makes a promise to stop them before they kill more people. This means that most of You season 4 part 2 will probably be about Joe trying to figure out how to catch the person who killed the people in Eat the Rich.
Also, we can’t wait to see what Joe and Kate do. Will they end up together at the end of the season? Also, I’m sure more characters will die in You season 4 part 2. But who will be these people? What about Love Quinn, who Victoria Pedretti played? She appeared in the part 2 trailer. Could she still be alive, or is Joe just making things up? There are so many things we want to know. Our questions will be answered in the last episodes, which is good news.
How Many Episodes Are You Season 4 Part 2?
There are a total of 10 episodes in season 4 of You. The first five came out on February 9. You season 4, part 2, with its last five episodes, comes out on March 9. The first two seasons of You also had 10 episodes. We were glad we didn’t have to worry about the number of episodes in the fourth season being cut down.
- Episode 6: “Best of Friends” (52 minutes)
- Episode 7: “Good Man, Cruel World” (46 minutes)
- Episode 8: “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” (50 minutes)
- Episode 9: “She’s Not Here” (46 minutes)
- Episode 10: “The Death of Jonathan Moore” (53 minutes)
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- The Bad Batch Season 2 Episode 14 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Tipping Point) (Disney+) - March 22, 2023
- Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 2 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Chelsea) (Apple TV+) - March 22, 2023
- Sarah Snook Is Pregnant – Expecting First Child With Husband Dave Lawson - March 21, 2023
- What Pokemon Can Be Ditto? - March 21, 2023
- Where is Gul Dukat Imprisoned? A Deep Dive into the Iconic Star Trek Villain’s Fate - March 21, 2023