Who Plays Catwoman In The New Batman?
Who Plays Catwoman In The New Batman? If you are one of those people who has already seen the new trailer for The Batman, the new DC superhero movie led by Robert Pattinson, you may have noticed a curious detail in the character of Catwoman, played by Zöe Kravitz.
The news came from US media that confirmed the appointment. The daughter of the famous singer Lenny Kravits has stood out in recent years for her roles in the world of film and television, showing her acting talent.
Selina Kyle, who later adopts the name ‘Catwoman’, is one of the most popular characters in the ‘Batman’ universe, who is recognized for her love of cats. This character is closely related to that of Batman, there is even a constant relationship of love and hate between the two, which has already been previously exposed on the big screen.
Zöe Kravitz’s Catwoman is undoubtedly one of the great attractions for The Batman, but not the only one. Enigma ( Paul Dano ) and The Penguin ( Colin Farrell ) will be some of the other characters to accompany Bruce Wayne (Pattinson) in his particular descent into hell that will begin in theaters on March 4, 2022.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- The Flash Actor Ezra Miller - August 12, 2022
- Is Harry Styles Still Dating Olivia Wilde? - August 11, 2022
- Locke & Key Season 3 Release Date, Time (Netflix) - August 10, 2022
- Only Murders In The Building Season 2 Episode 8: Hello, Darkness (Recap) (Review) - August 10, 2022
- Rick Ross Net Worth 2022 (Forbes) - August 10, 2022