The Neighborhood Season 5 Episode 1: Cedric the Entertainer and Max Greenfield have provided TV viewers with many priceless chuckles throughout their careers.
He was integral to shows like “The Steve Harvey Show” and “The Soul Man,” where Cedric the Entertainer appeared.
Ugly Betty and New Girl are only two examples of the comedic shows where Greenfield has appeared.
They were each hilarious on their own, but when they worked together in The Neighborhood, they hit it out of the park.
Season 5 of the popular CBS show will feature the two men ready to tell the tale of two disparate individuals who learn to appreciate one another and become close friends and neighbors despite their many differences.
The Neighborhood Season 5 Episode 1 Release Date And Time
The premiere of season 5 of The Neighborhood is scheduled for Monday, September 19, 2022, at 8 PM ET on CBS.
The Neighborhood Season 5 Episode 1 Cast
- Tichina Arnold
- Beth Behrs
- Cedric the Entertainer
- Max Greenfield as Dave Johnson
- Hank Greenspan
- Chelsea Harris as Necie
- Sheaun McKinney
- Marcel Spears
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- Social Security 2023: Here’s When You Can Expect Your February Check to Arrive - January 28, 2023
- Blue Lock Episode 16 (PT 2 EP 4) Release Date, Recap - January 28, 2023
- Lockwood & Co Age Rating In US And UK With Parents Guide - January 28, 2023
- Death In Paradise Season 12 Episode 4 Release Date, Preview, Cast - January 28, 2023
- How To Get The Burnished Suit In Dead Space Remake? - January 28, 2023