The Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 14: The sixth season keeps getting more intense and dramatic. Murphy’s busy life keeps people interested, but the show also looks at other characters’ lives and the many problems they face in their personal and professional lives.
The show is based on the same-named South Korean TV show and debuted in late 2017. It has a lot of viewers, and critics have said good things about it.
The Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 4 Release Date
Episode 14 of season 6 of The Good Doctor will premiere on ABC that Monday, February 27, 2023, at 10 p.m. ET.
The Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 14 Preview
A 29-second commercial for The Good Doctor season 6 episode 14 shows some of the big things that will happen in the new episode. In the next episode, Shaun and the other doctors do everything they can to save a 3-year-old child who has just been brought to the hospital’s emergency room.
The team thinks that the child is having a stroke, but they don’t know what’s causing it.
In the last episode, “39 Differences,” Shaun and Lea were worried about their relationship and about being parents in the future. While that was going on, Dr. Lim was trying to help a patient whose lung seemed to be hurt.
With more drama coming up in the remaining episodes, fans can expect the current season to get more intense as it tries to end in a memorable way.
The Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 14 Cast
- Freddie Highmore as Dr. Shaun Murphy
- Fiona Gubelmann as Dr. Morgan Reznick
- Will Yun Lee as Dr. Alex Park
- Christina Chang as Dr. Audrey Lim
- Paige Spara as Lea Dilallo
- Bria Henderson as Dr. Jordan Allen(as Bria Samoné Henderson)
- Noah Galvin as Dr. Asher Wolke
- Hill Harper as Dr. Marcus Andrews
- Richard Schiff as Dr. Aaron Glassman
- Brandon Larracuente as Dr. Danny Perez