The Flash Season 9 Episode 10: Get ready, Flash fans! The hit superhero series The Flash is back with Season 9 Episode 10, titled “A New World, Part One,” following a three-week hiatus. Starring Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/Flash and Candice Patton as Iris West, the show continues to explore the challenges the West-Allen family and Team Flash face while defending Earth-Prime and the Multiverse.
The Flash Season 9 Episode 10 Release Date
Mark your calendars for May 3, as The Flash Season 9 Episode 10 is set to air at the following times:
- Pacific Time (PT) – 5:00 p.m.
- Central Time (CT) – 7:00 p.m.
- Eastern Time (ET) – 8:00 p.m.
- United Kingdom (GMT) – 1:00 a.m.
- Central Europe (CET) – 2:00 a.m.
What to Expect in The Flash Season 9 Episode 10?
The recent episodes of The Flash have provided callbacks to earlier seasons and characters, including a cameo by Oliver Queen as Spectre and Green Arrow. As the season progresses, Barry’s character development has taken center stage, with a focus on his struggles and relationships.
Barry and Iris: The Heart of the Show
The West-Allen family has been the core of The Flash since its inception, with the show centering around their love story and the trials they face. The supporting cast, such as Allegra, Chester, and Cecile, have their own side stories, but the main focus remains on the West-Allen duo.
A New World, Part One: Plot Details
In Episode 10, Iris’s career takes center stage as Barry mysteriously vanishes. As he tries to return home, Barry encounters familiar faces from his past. Meanwhile, Khione continues to explore her powers, and Chester works on developing Allegra’s superhero suit.
The Flash Season 9 Episode 10 Guest Stars and Surprises
The episode’s guest star list includes Rick Cosnett, who portrayed Eddie Thawne in The Flash Season 1. Eddie Thawne was a key character in the show’s early days, and his return could bring an interesting twist to the current storylines.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen…
- Candice Patton as Iis West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Khione
- Danielle Nicolet as Cecile Horton
- Kayla Compton as Allegra Garcia
- Brandon McKnight as Chester P. Runk
- Jon Cor as Mark Blaine…
- Sendhil Ramamurthy as Ramsey Rosso…
- David Ramsey as John Diggle…
- Matt Letscher as Eobard Thawne…
- Jesse L. Martin as Joe West
- John Wesley Shipp as Henry Allen
- Michelle Harrison as Nora Allen
- Rick Cosnett as Eddie Thawne
- Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- Elodie Venece as Dr. Rachel Rosso
The Beginning of a Two-Episode Event
“A New World, Part One” marks the start of a special two-episode event in which Barry and Iris must once again save each other. With only a few episodes left in the season, fans can expect surprises, action, and emotional moments as the story unfolds.
Don’t miss The Flash Season 9 Episode 10, “A New World, Part One,” premiering on May 3rd. Be sure to tune in and follow the thrilling adventures of Barry Allen, Iris West, and the rest of Team Flash as they fight to protect the Multiverse.