Star Trek: Picard Season 3 Episode 5: In Star Trek: Picard season 3, the Changelings are back, and something is even worse than we thought…
In the exclusive clip that Screen Rant has for episode 5 of the hit show, which is also one of the best seasons of Star Trek ever, there is a big reveal that shows how vulnerable Starfleet really is.
Behind the mystery of what they want may be the mystery of what’s happening to the changelings. Episodes 4 and 5 hint at how the bodies of the beings who have been introduced, or shall we say “liquefied,” so far are changing in a strange way. But as we dig into Changling’s skin, we also find something else.
The clip shows Ensign Sidney La Forge (Ashlei Sharpe Chestnut), daughter of Geordi La Forge (LeVar Burton), reacting to seeing her dead Doppelganger (thanks to a phaser blast from Seven in episode 4). Beverly Crusher (Gates McFadden) and Dr. Ohk (Tiffany Shepis) then analyse the situation and find that Changelings can now pass traditional blood screening tests. Changelings can now and have been able to get around Star Trek security for a while.
Star Trek: Picard Season 3 Episode 5 Recap
Update after the release.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- John Wick Chapter 4 – Streaming Options and Exciting Insights - April 2, 2023
- Evil Dead Rise Streaming Availability - April 2, 2023
- Tokyo Revengers Season 3 Release Date - April 2, 2023
- BTS regains Top Spot in Star Brand Reputation Index - April 2, 2023
- Is Rihanna the CEO of Fenty Beauty? - April 2, 2023