One Piece Chapter 1078 Release Date And Time: Sentomaru told the people on Egghead Island to leave at the beginning of the last chapter. When they asked him why, he told them about what happened in Ohara. Sentomaru said that something bad was going to happen on Egghead Island soon. He also cared about Luffy and wanted him and Vegapunk to leave the place.
The scene then changed to Luffy and his group, who kept attacking the Seraphim but couldn’t hurt them. At this point, Luffy had had enough, so he and Lucci went back to their original forms. Zoro realised all of a sudden that the Seraphim looked like King. Shaka said that they were made with the help of the King’s Lineage Factor, which made them stronger. Zoro told everyone to watch out for the flames on their backs. They had to attack when the flame went out, but it was impossible to beat them when it was on.
Back with Nami’s group, Edison and Brook were hurt by S-Shark, so Nami decided to fight him. She used Raitei to give him an electric shock, which hurt S-Shark. Brook put his head back on in the meantime. S-Shark grabbed Nami, and just as he was about to hurt her, Sanji came out of nowhere and kicked S-Shark away.
Ussop and his group were also fighting, and Lilith could be seen using her bubble gum to attack S-Snake. A laser shot from S-Snake hit Ussop and Lilith, but Franky caught her in a big bubble. She started crying and said she was hurting, making Franky lose his guard. S-Snake took this chance to get away and scare Franky. She later used her magic to turn Ussop and Lilith into stone.
Shaka went into an old research centre for Devil Fruit and saw CPO agents and Stella there. But there was also someone else in prison, and when Shaka turned to look at this mysterious person, he was shot in the head. This scared everyone.
One Piece Chapter 1078 Release Date And Time
Monday, March 20, 2023, at 12 a.m. JST, One Piece chapter 1078 will come out. For most fans around the world, this means that the game will come out on Sunday morning.
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 am, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 am, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 pm, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 pm, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8.30 pm, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 pm, Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 am, Monday, March 20, 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12.30 am, Monday, March 20, 2023
One Piece Chapter 1078 Preview
In One Piece Chapter 1078, Eiichiro Oda will probably move away from Dr. Vegapunk, as he has done so far in the Egghead Island arc. In this case, readers will see what happened to Sanji, Stussy, and Jinbe as the previous chapter’s events happen.
Once Sanji leaves, Jewelry Bonney, who hasn’t been seen in the last few chapters, might show up. This could lead to more details about Kuma’s past, which fans have been eager to find out. Also, it would be a good way to make readers happy and take their minds off of Shaka’s death.
The last few pages of One Piece chapter 1078 will likely depend on how much of Kuma’s past Oda shows fans. If he only gives readers a quick look, the chapter may end when Admiral Kizaru’s forces arrive at Egghead. But if the issue stays focused on Kuma’s past until the end, fans can expect that the next few chapters will finish his story.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- John Wick Chapter 4 – Streaming Options and Exciting Insights - April 2, 2023
- Evil Dead Rise Streaming Availability - April 2, 2023
- Tokyo Revengers Season 3 Release Date - April 2, 2023
- BTS regains Top Spot in Star Brand Reputation Index - April 2, 2023
- Is Rihanna the CEO of Fenty Beauty? - April 2, 2023