Nicolas Cage Net Worth 2022: To this day, the actor of Italian-German-Polish origin has managed to maintain his status as an iconic Hollywood star, but at a reduced level.
This page has a wealth of information about Nicolas Cage, including his net worth, biography, spouse, height, weight, and more.
Nicolas Cage, an American actor and director was worth $25 million when his death was in 2011. Nicolas Cage is a household name in the entertainment industry.
An American actor, he’s been in several critically acclaimed films and television series. The crowd went wild when he came on stage wearing a hard rock and gangster look.
He’s had a long and fruitful career thus far, and he’s still working. Currently, he is also working as a filmmaker, and he has produced a significant number of high-quality films. He is a very exceptional individual.
Gone in 60 Seconds, The Croods, and Ghosh Rides Spirit of Vengeance are among Nicolas Cage’s best-known and most profitable films.
His long and successful career has also received numerous prizes and distinctions. He’s earned many honors, including Golden Globes, Oscars, and more.
Nicolas Cage Net Worth 2022
Nicolas Cage is a hugely successful and well-liked actor in the United States. His movies have brought him a lot of success. Also a filmmaker and producer, he’s done some excellent work in those fields. Regarding his wealth, it is reported that he possesses a net worth of $25 million. (According to Celebrity Net Worth)
- Name: Nicolas Kim Coppola
- Net Worth (2022): $25 Million
- Profession: Actor and filmmaker
- Spouse: Patricia Arquette (married in 1995; divorced in 2001), Lisa Marie Presley (married in 2002; divorced in 2004), Alice Kim (married in 2004; divorced in 2016), Erika Koike (married in 2019; divorced in 2019), Riko Shibata (married in 2021).
- Monthly Income And Salary: $3,50,000 +
- Yearly Income And Salary: $4 Million +
Nicolas Cage Early Life
Nicolas Kim Coppola was born on January 7, 1964, in Long Beach, California, to a Long Beach native. His mother, Joy Vogelsang, was a dancer and choreographer, while his father, August Coppola, taught literature at the university level.
August died in 2009 of a heart attack. Cage grew up in Beverly Hills with his two siblings and attended UCLA’s School of Theatre.
Cage is related to filmmakers Sofia Coppola and Roman Coppola, as well as actor Jason Schwartzman, through his father, Nicolas Cage.
Cage altered his last name to Cage in honor of Marvel Comics hero Luke Cage to escape the appearance of nepotism.
Nicolas Cage’s Personal Life
Cage had a son, Weston, with Christina Fulton, whom he dated for years (b. 1990.) He has been married four times, the first of which was to actress Patricia Arquette, who he married in 1995.
On August 10, 2002, Cage married Lisa Marie Presley and divorced 107 days later. In July 2004, Cage married Alice Kim in California.
Kal-El, their son, was born in 2005. Late in 2016, they called it quits. Cage remarried in March 2019 to Erika Koike, but the couple filed for divorce four days later. After a lengthy legal battle, their divorce was finalized in June this year.
What Is The Net Worth Of Nicolas Cage?
Nicolas Cage’s overall net worth is estimated to be approximately $25 million.
You May Also Like
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- Blue Lock Episode 16 (PT 2 EP 4) Release Date, Recap - January 28, 2023
- Lockwood & Co Age Rating In US And UK With Parents Guide - January 28, 2023
- Death In Paradise Season 12 Episode 4 Release Date, Preview, Cast - January 28, 2023
- How To Get The Burnished Suit In Dead Space Remake? - January 28, 2023
- Crash Course in Romance Episode 5 Release Date, Preview, Cast - January 28, 2023