Mob Psycho 100 Season 3 Episode 9: Episode 9 of Mob Psycho 100 season 3 will air on December 1, 2022, at midnight JST.
In the next episode, Mob’s longtime crush Tsubomi Takane is shown to be leaving his school, initiating the series’ final arc.
The seemingly banal plot of Episode 9 of Mob Psycho 100 III belies a far darker reality, and a sneak peek at the series’ conclusion confirms Mob’s fury. It remains to be seen what triggers this rage, but it seems likely that Tsubomi will play a role.
Read on as we dissect and discuss the release details and potential plot points of Mob Psycho 100 Season 3, Episode 9.
Mob Psycho 100 Season 3 Episode 9 Release Date
Episode 9 of Mob Psycho 100 season 3 will air for the first time on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at midnight JST, as was previously indicated. This will be available to most foreign audiences on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, during the daytime hours. Some overseas audiences will also be able to watch the episode early on Thursday, December 1, 2022.
According to Crunchyroll’s simulcasting policies, international fans can watch the episode on the site around an hour after it airs in Japan. Along with the Japanese release, an English dub of the episode will also be made available.
- PST: 7:00 am, Wednesday, November 30
- EST: 10:00 am, Wednesday, November 30
- GMT: 3:00 pm, Wednesday, November 30
- CET: 400 pm, Wednesday, November 30
- IST: 8:30 pm, Wednesday, November 30
- PST: 1100 pm, Wednesday, November 30
- JST: 12:00 am, Thursday, December 1
- ACST: 12:30 pm, Thursday, December 1
Mob Psycho 100 Season 3 Episode 9 Preview
Aliens were finally introduced in the most recent episode, but I had hoped for a different way. Thankfully, these aliens turned out to be friendly party-goers. The rest of the season may go more smoothly for Mob, but if the previews for next week are any indication, they will have a lot to deal with.
This storyline appears to have concluded, so the Telepathy Club may not play a significant role in any further episodes this season.
The Mob becomes upset in the preview upon learning that Tsubomi is changing schools. The Mob may decide to come clean about his feelings due to this. I fear, though, that they will go unreturned.
I also envision Tsubomi transferring if Mob doesn’t come clean to deflect suspicion from himself. Previously uncertain about his future plans, he is now considering studying harder so he can attend the same high school as the girl he has a crush on.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- Lockwood & Co Age Rating In US And UK With Parents Guide - January 28, 2023
- Death In Paradise Season 12 Episode 4 Release Date, Preview, Cast - January 28, 2023
- How To Get The Burnished Suit In Dead Space Remake? - January 28, 2023
- Crash Course in Romance Episode 5 Release Date, Preview, Cast - January 28, 2023
- Gladiator 2: Russell Crowe Debunks Rumor, Reveals Plot Details - January 28, 2023