How To Get The Burnished Suit In Dead Space Remake? Dead Space Remake just came out, and with it comes a whole new set of problems to solve. The game has a few new fixes, tweaks, and difficulty settings that people who like to be challenged may like. You will, of course, get something in return for your hard work. The Burnished Suit is one of these prizes. Here’s what you need to do in Dead Space Remake to get the Burnished Suit.
Dead Space Remake has a lot of ways to change things, and most of them come with the Digital Deluxe pre-order. But you can get this one without buying any special editions. You’ll just have to work a little bit harder.
To get this suit, you have to meet certain requirements during a challenge playthrough in the game, but if you’re lucky, you might be able to do it.
How To Get The Burnished Suit In Dead Space Remake?
To get the Burnished Suit, you have to play through the whole game on Impossible Mode. This will be hard for most players because it has a lot of downsides.
- Autosaves have been turned off.
- Only be able to save at save stations
- There is only one place to save.
- If you die once, the game is over.
This does make the game much harder, and it will make everything a lot more intense while you are playing Dead Space Remake. But you can get some really good things out of it.
When you finish the game in Impossible Mode, you not only get the Burnished Suit, but you also get an achievement and the Hand Cannon weapon that you can use in any future playthroughs.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- Tokyo Revengers Season 3 Release Date - April 2, 2023
- BTS regains Top Spot in Star Brand Reputation Index - April 2, 2023
- Is Rihanna the CEO of Fenty Beauty? - April 2, 2023
- How Much Did Rihanna Get Paid For Super Bowl Halftime Show? - April 2, 2023
- How Much Did Rihanna Get Paid For Super Bowl 57 Halftime Show? - April 2, 2023