Paramount Plus is set to release a fresh take on the classic 1980s movie “Fatal Attraction,” starring Lizzy Caplan and Joshua Jackson in the iconic roles originally played by Glenn Close and Michael Douglas.
Fatal Attraction Release Date
The eight-part series premieres on Paramount Plus in the US and Canada on Sunday, April 30, 2023, with two episodes released on the same day. The remaining six episodes will be available weekly on Sundays. For the UK and the rest of the world, the first two episodes will be available on Monday, May 1, with the rest released weekly on Mondays.
A Glimpse into the New Fatal Attraction
Paramount Plus has released both a teaser and a full trailer for the “Fatal Attraction” series, allowing audiences to see how the new adaptation compares to the original film.
A Different Perspective on the Story
Unlike the original movie, which focused on Dan Gallagher’s perspective, the new series delves into the life of Alex Forrest, exploring her past and presenting her character in a more modern light. The series will touch on themes such as entitlement, midlife crisis, personality disorders, isolation, and the justice system.
Fatal Attraction Cast
Lizzy Caplan takes on the role of Alex Forrest, while Joshua Jackson plays the cheating husband Dan Gallagher. Amanda Peet stars as Beth Gallagher, the wronged wife. The series also features Burt Bulos, Vanessa Martinez, Gary Perez, Tiago Roberts, and other talented actors.
- Alyssa Jirrels as Ellen Gallagher
- Lizzy Caplan as Alex Forrest…
- Joshua Jackson as Dan Gallagher
- Amanda Peet as Beth Gallagher
- Toby Huss as Mike Gerard
- Reno Wilson as Earl Broker
- David Meunier as Richard Macksey
- Brian Goodman as Arthur Tomlinson
- David Sullivan as Frank Gallardo
- Isabella Briggs as Stella
- Carlos Pratts as Benny
- Burt Bulos as Phil Packer
- Gary Perez as Rolando Cabral
- Tiago Roberts as Gabriel Ibarra
- Vanessa Martinez as Jeannette Ruiz
- Alfred Smith III as Terry Sands
- Jesse Mackey as Scanlon
- Ruben Dario as Gideon
The Team Behind the Scenes
Alexandra Cunningham serves as writer, showrunner, and executive producer for the “Fatal Attraction” series. She is joined by executive producers Kevin J. Hynes, Darryl Frank, Justin Falvey, and Silver Tree, who also directed five episodes of the series.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- Is Kevin Costner Leaving Yellowstone? - February 8, 2024
- Was Kim Petras Born Male | Is Kim Petras Transgender? - February 8, 2024
- Napoleon Movie Release Date, Cast - February 8, 2024
- Is Ruby Gillman Teenage Kraken streaming on Disney+? - February 7, 2024
- American Horror Stories Season 3 Release Date 2023 - February 7, 2024