Did Michelle Pfeiffer Sing In Grease 2? Pfeiffer was born in Santa Ana, California. Before she became an actress, she worked as a court stenographer and competed in several beauty pageants. She had a few small roles in movies and TV shows, but Scarface and The Witches of Eastwick were the ones that got her the most attention. In the movie Dangerous Liaisons, where she played Madame de Tourvel, she was nominated for the first time.
Since then, Pfeiffer has been nominated for an Oscar twice more, for the movies The Fabulous Baker Boys and Love Field. She was in a lot of different kinds of movies, like the superhero hit Batman Returns as Selina Kyle/Catwoman, the thriller What Lies Beneath, and the comedy fantasy Stardust.
Did Michelle Pfeiffer Sing In Grease 2?
Yes, Michelle Pfeiffer sings in Grease 2; in the movie, Michelle Pfeiffer provides her own singing performances.
Pfeiffer has had a long singing career that has been tied to her acting. One of her singles came from her role in the much-maligned Grease 2. Pfeiffer was able to move on from that movie’s bad reputation, and her next singing role, The Fabulous Baker Boys, had a lot of solos and duets.
In the 1998 movie The Prince of Egypt, Pfeiffer sang the voice of Tzipporah. The duet she sang, “When You Believe,” won the Oscar for Best Original Song. Pfeiffer also played the bad girl Velma Von Tussle in the musical film version of Hairspray, which came out in 2007.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- The Bad Batch Season 2 Episode 14 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Tipping Point) (Disney+) - March 22, 2023
- Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 2 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Chelsea) (Apple TV+) - March 22, 2023
- Sarah Snook Is Pregnant – Expecting First Child With Husband Dave Lawson - March 21, 2023
- What Pokemon Can Be Ditto? - March 21, 2023
- Where is Gul Dukat Imprisoned? A Deep Dive into the Iconic Star Trek Villain’s Fate - March 21, 2023