Chicago Fire Season 11 Episode 1: Chicago Fire’s eleventh season debut features the return of the whole main cast.
Chicago Fire Season 11 premieres on NBC on Wednesday, September 21 at 9 p.m. CST, so set your DVRs now.
Chicago Fire’s Season 10 conclusion, with a stalker lurking outside Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Kidd’s (Miranda Rae Mayo) honeymoon cabin, had us worried about what lies ahead for the couple.
Since then, NBC has made no secret that the newlyweds have already returned to work.
The first episode is ironically named “Hold on Tight” because that’s what we’ve all been doing.
Three weeks remain until the opening episode airs, but we glimpse what’s to come in Season 11.
Chicago Fire Season 11 Episode 1 Preview
Curiously, Chicago Fire’s most recent season did not conclude with yet another potentially fatal cliffhanger. The season 10 finale, however, centered on the wedding of Stella Kidd and Kelly Severide.
As Severide’s best man, Matthew Casey attended the wedding without Gabriela Dawson, ending months of marital strife between the Stellarides.
Nonetheless, the absence of imminent danger also leaves Season 11 wide open to any outcomes.
Fans will see Stella and Severide’s married life, as well as Violet Mikami’s love life and the usual slew of rescues and fires that the entire crew of Firehouse 51 must respond to.
Where to Watch Chicago Fire Season 11
The topic of where and how to stream Chicago Fire has persisted for a long time, as the show’s streaming rights have changed hands several times.
However, the debut of NBC’s streaming service has provided the final answer.
The eleventh season of Chicago Fire will premiere exclusively on Peacock, with episodes available the day after they air (Thursdays).
However, as the streaming service has not yet set a specific schedule, new episodes may take some time to become available.
Seasons 1–10 of Peacock are also available for streaming to keep viewers occupied in the meantime. Throughout the season, NBC will most likely run repeats on the broadcast.
Chicago Fire Season 11 Episode 1 Release Date And Time
No one should have been surprised by NBC’s decision to keep Chicago Wednesdays on the schedule in 2022, given how successful they’ve been in recent years.
The premiere of Season 11 of Chicago Fire will air on Wednesday, September 21 at 9:00 pm, as per usual (after Chicago Med and before Chicago P.D.)
There will always be a three-hour block of One Chicago programming featuring all three shows.
The network hasn’t said if that will include a crossover episode, which has been a hallmark of the show and which fellow Dick Wolf series Law & Order is expected to emulate.
On September 21 at 9 pm, NBC will air the first episode of Season 11 of Chicago Fire. They will be added to this article whenever new footage or details become available.
Chicago Fire Season 11 Episode 1 Cast
- Mac Brandt as Dell Cotner
- Dorianna Gilbert as Gabby
- Hanako Greensmith as Violet Mikami
- Caleb Jackson as Wedding Guest
- Kara Killmer as Sylvie Brett
- Taylor Kinney as Kelly Severide
- Miranda Rae Mayo as Stella Kidd
- Jimmy Nicholas as Evan Hawkins
- Teddy Sears as Kyle Sheffield
- Katelynn Shennett as Kylie Estevez
- Eric Slater as Thomas Campbell
- Jake Lockett as Sam Carver(uncredited)
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- The Last of Us Episode 3 Release Date, Preview, Cast - January 28, 2023
- Social Security 2023: Here’s When You Can Expect Your February Check to Arrive - January 28, 2023
- Blue Lock Episode 16 (PT 2 EP 4) Release Date, Recap - January 28, 2023
- Lockwood & Co Age Rating In US And UK With Parents Guide - January 28, 2023
- Death In Paradise Season 12 Episode 4 Release Date, Preview, Cast - January 28, 2023