Blue Lock Chapter 211 Release Date: Blue Lock Chapter 210 began right where the last chapter ended, with Barou hitting Isagi on the head. Isagi’s reaction was normal, and he was mad at himself for doing that. But what caught Isagi’s eye was that Baroud had turned just a little bit red. After getting the highest bid out of all the Blue Lock players, he did that to his hair. But because he was a greedy king, he wanted to beat Isagi and end the fight with him for good.
But Aryu and Niko joined in and told Isagi that Barou was nervous about meeting him. Before he met Isagi, he had asked everyone how he should dye his hair. And since Barou was a Tsundere, he picked up the two to continue talking. The former captain of U-20 spoke up at this point and told Isagi that the winners of the Blue Lock, not just the match, would be Ubers. This made everyone angry, and everyone got ready to light a match.
Blue Lock Chapter 211 Release Date
On March 19 and 20, 2023, Blue Lock Chapter 211 will be released.
- Pacific Daylight Time [West Coast]: 7:00 AM PDT (March 19, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Central American and Canada]: 9:00 AM CDT (March 19, 2023)
- Eastern Daylight Time [East Coast]: 10:00 AM EDT (March 19, 2023)
- Greenwich Meditarian Time [Britain]: 5:00 PM BST (March 19, 2023)
- Indian Standard Time [India]: 8.30 PM IST (March 19, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [Singapore]: 11:00 PM SGT (March 19, 2023)
- Philippines Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (March 19, 2023)
- Korean Standard Time [Korea]: Midnight KST (March 20, 2023)
- Japanese Standard Time [Korea]: Midnight JST (March 20, 2023)
- Australia Eastern Daylight Time [Australia]: 02:00 AM AEDT (March 20, 2023)
In Blue Lock Chapter 211, Kaiser will go up against Don Lorenzo in a one-on-one match. He is known as the “ace killer” because he stopped Kaiser’s goal shot as soon as he went for it. And because of how the match works, it will only be those two for the whole thing.
Since the match will be 1v1, it’s safe to assume that Isagi will also have someone tagged to him. Most likely, it will be Barou, but Aiku could also tag him since he can see space too. Kunigami, on the other hand, will be more interesting to watch. Since he got back, he hasn’t talked much and hasn’t said much. When he could, though, he went for goals. Even though Kunigami isn’t the Hero want tobe he used to be, we won’t know how he’s changed until the next chapter.
Latest posts by GSR (see all)
- Evil Dead Rise Streaming Availability - April 2, 2023
- Tokyo Revengers Season 3 Release Date - April 2, 2023
- BTS regains Top Spot in Star Brand Reputation Index - April 2, 2023
- Is Rihanna the CEO of Fenty Beauty? - April 2, 2023
- How Much Did Rihanna Get Paid For Super Bowl Halftime Show? - April 2, 2023